Sunday, November 2, 2008

My SWeeT 18th BirthdaY!!

Celebrated my 18th bday with all my beloved frens...
Pitied, Jie Jie is not here...

Play like mad in MyFC...Hahax...

Cant express my feelings... So so so happy!!!



The gal in pink is Yoke Ling... seldom mention her in my bloggie...








The boy boy in white is Jun Kit... The one in green is Chun...
The gal in the middle is my beloved Wai Kei...





Us again...




All of us!!!




^__^
(i like green)





Fei...



Everyone likes Fei!!




Me and the *Leng Lui* Tong Tong...
(dia macam tak pakai baju la)
keke...






Me and Kei Kei...




Leng Lui Xin and Leng Lui Tong




SMILE ^__^



I like to be with them.
Happy to be with them.
I still remember last year, when I'm alone in Brunei, I wish and wish that I can celebrate my bday with them... Everyone I want to meet is here except Jie Jie...

I'm a greedy person... so i made 2 bday wishes... ^__^
Erm... but both also not for myself...
First is for everyone.
Second is for someone.

I love you.
I love you all!!!



More photos here...

No comments: